Home WhatsApp status Funny 80% of boys have girlfriends. The rest 20% are having a brain.

80% of boys have girlfriends. The rest 20% are having a brain.

Categories:

EnglishFunny
596

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Do you like WhatsApp Status? Recommend it to your friends on social networks!

Related WhatsApp Statuses

It is interesting

Menu
Authorization
*
*
Registration
*
*
*
Password generation